Baker Braves will achieve personal and professional success and become responsible and productive citizens.
Baker High School will provide high quality, comprehensive, and meaningful education to all students. Students will develop and apply their individual talents, critical thinking, and technology skills to become well-rounded, self-directed, lifelong learners and be productive members of society.
Critical and Creative Thinking
- Apply and analyze reasoning and evidence to judge and support claims.
- Create well-reasoned arguments and novel approaches in a variety of contexts.
- Prepare and use effective forms of communication to deliver coherent messages.
- Adapt and demonstrate appropriate communication styles with varied audiences.
Collaboration and Leadership
- Work cooperatively with others towards achieving a common goal.
- Demonstrate effective social interaction skills and accountability for one’s decisions and actions.
Life and Career Skills
- Adapt and change based on job requirements and ability to balance diverse views and beliefs in a multi-cultural environment.
- Apply skills learned in school and demonstrate learning as a life-long process.
Information and Technology Skills
- Access, evaluate, and implement information efficiently to research, organize and create documents.
- Utilize fundamental understanding of digital technology and social networks appropriately.